Why should you care when your visitor leaves? How does it affect your organisation if a visitor is on site till 3 pm or 5 pm?
Whilst it is crucial to capture visitor information and their sign in time, it is also extremely important to see when your visitor is leaving your site for the following reasons….
- For security purposes.
- To understand visitor patterns and behaviours.
- To carry out audits.
Imagine, David arrives at your reception area at 9 am and leaves the building around 3 pm, after having a meeting with a member of staff (the host) David is rushing to get to his next meeting and forgets to sign out and return his badge. Because of his negligence, he or any other unauthorised visitor can misuse the visitor badge and infiltrate your organisation and gain access to employees, equipment and restricted areas.
When a visitor signs out using Entrée solutions, their visitor entry gets updated to include their sign out time. Both sign-in and sign out times will appear on the management dashboard, allowing you to evaluate key visitor metrics.
How will a visitor sign out using an Entrée visitor management system?
- Visitor arrives onsite
- A visitor reads all legal documents, enters their details, takes a photo ID and collects their self-adhesive ID badge.
- The host is notified of the visitor’s arrival.
- The host and the visitor have their meeting.
- The visitor has a seamless sign out process.
3 ways your visitor can sign out with our electronic visitor management system.
- Visitors can use their unique QR code on their visitor badge and sign out. They would simply need to raise their badge towards the camera, which will then automatically sign them out.
- Along with the QR code, each visitor badge has a unique QR code, your visitor can enter this 3-digit code into the system which will instantly sign them out.
- On the management dashboard, you can automatically sign out everyone at midnight of the day their entry was created.