FAQs- Frequently asked questions
Most frequent questions and answers
A Visitor Management System (VMS) is a digital machine designed to help you keep track of visitors entering and exiting your organisation. This fast and secure way automates your sign in process by replacing your paper sign in books/sheets.
A visitor, staff and contractor management system will integrate its software with door access control solution like Paxton to give you the peace of mind when it comes to your emergency roll call.
Visitor management system gives you a full, all-inclusive view of the people who are visiting or employed in your organisation. Securely managing their visit from start to finish; visitor systems provide fast notifications to the host on arrival of their visitors, automatic adhesive badge printing to use instead of lanyards and also compliance when it comes to acknowledging your site safety rules.
Entrée visitor management systems give you maximum control over your reception area and provide authorisation of your visitors. Each organisation has a responsibility of keeping their guests, staff and contractors safe. Entrée allows you as an organisation to strengthen your on-site compliance and security by storing your visitor information and data securely as well giving you a real time emergency fire evacuation list.
Having a visitor management system can be beneficial in detecting who was present and when. This information helps catch unauthorised individuals, especially in the event of a lawbreaking or security breaches.
In addition, in today’s world with the importance of contact tracing for COVID-19 spread reduction and other infection control monitoring, these systems have become a vital part of contact tracing procedures.
Furthermore, unlike a manual sign in book/sheet/log that can be easy stolen, an entrée visitor system protects information of every visitor. This is especially important as governments globally continue to reinforce data privacy regulations (such as the GDPR)
- Know who’s on your site at all times
- Meet regulatory compliance
- Strengthen your front desk security
- Real time fire evacuation list on all visitors
- Create a first great impression with a modern touch screen
- Enhance on-site security
- Integration with door access systems for staff management
- Unmanned solution which you control from your PC or Laptops
- Keep your employees safe from unauthorised visitors
- Contact tracing support to help keep your reputation and organisation safe
Welcoming your guests with its modern touchscreen, entrée allows visitors to simply sign in via the sleek 22’’ screen. Capturing key visitor information for example, full name, where the visitor is from and who they are visiting within your organisation. Entrée asks your visitors to accept your important on-site Health and Safety rules and GDPR strengthening your compliance from your reception desks.
Entrée visitor systems also allow you to pre-book your visitors for a faster sign in process and can also be used contactless.
Contractor management is the managing of outsourced work performed for an individual company. Contractor management implements a system that manages contractors’ health and safety information, insurance information, training programs and specific documents that relate to the contractor and the owner client. Most modern contracts require the effective use of contract management software to aid administration between multiple parties.
- Assists organisations to upload work specific assessments
- Manages expirations of work documentation, keeping you compliant at all times
- Contractor attendance monitoring
- Manage risks effectively with reports
- Real time data accessible on your very own management dashboard
- Insight of who’s on site
- Know what jobs have been completed or are left outstanding
- Assists in assigning work scopes to contractors
- Securely stores a pool of your pre-approved contractors
- Digitises your work scopes, inductions for contractors to clearly read when signing in to your premises
- Provides cost efficiencies and streamlines business process through the engagement and evaluation of contractors.
- Reduces risk to the business through aligning contractors with your business goals and Health and Safety documentation.
- Enhances the business profile and community perception through leading other businesses to improve safety at work.
- Integrate CSCS cards for a faster sign in process
- Use in unmanned sites and spaces
- Outdoor and portable units to help assist you in any of projects
- Automatic and up to date onsite information directly to your phone or tablet
- Eliminates paper books and printing onsite visitor lists which can be unusable in the dark or horrid weather conditions
- Automatically accounts for all people on-site
- Removes the potential for human error at times of emergency
- Provides emergency services with vital information
- Clear, instant and accessible information of safe and missing people
- Reduces downtime on evacuation drills
- Saves time and money
- Provides peace of mind to you and your staff
In an emergency, every second counts.
Entrée visitor management solutions provide key information about who’s on your site. Organisations must be able to ensure the safety of their people at all times on their premises, and an electronic evacuation system can do this quickly and easily.
If, for example, there is a fire on-site, you need to know where all of your employees are and you need to be able to collect this information instantly. Waiting for a printed list is a lengthy process, that could put lives and your reputation as an organisation at risk. Entrée gives you the confidence to concentrate on your business while we empower you with technology that helps manage your emergencies.
Entrée visitor management provides you with a dashboard. This dashboard is a simple URL Log In which gives you control to make changes to the visitor screen and also provides reports and attendance of who’s on site.
You can easily access present and historical records of all visitors, staff and contractors with entrée
Remove staff time sheets:
Go paperless and save time by instantly having real time reports which are available on entrée visitor management. Not only do we help you save time but it helps reduce admin tasks, overhead costs giving you more time to focus on your organisation.
Stop errors in reporting:
If cards or fobs are forgotten or lost, staff can sign-in using entrée’s touchscreen instead by entering their information into a paper book. You will still have a digital count of your staff on site and this also saves time when it comes to your emergency roll call.
Integrating with access control systems
Integrating the two systems means you get more from your existing investment in access control. Entrée integrates with many of the most popular access control systems, such as Paxton giving you one fire evacuation list on all your visitors. Making your evacuation quick and simple.
Please let us know if you use another access control supplier.
The visitor management dashboard can help you manage multiple sites and buildings by providing combined reports and admin overview. You can access insights into the activity at each site, or see an overview of all sites.
Faster staff sign-in:
Staff can use their ID cards or fobs as normal by swiping either on a reader provided with entrée systems or with your existing door access control provider. Entering into your premises will sign them straight into the visitor management system. Giving you accuracy when it comes to knowing who’s on site.
Entrée integrates easily with many of the popular MIS systems. Handle late arrivals and early leavers by automating this process via entrée. Collect additional information such as reasons for being late and the reasons why students may be leaving your premises. Helping you monitor student attendance effectively in the event of an emergency
Entrée Visitor Management System with room booking and hot desk booking features. manages multi-tenant / serviced offices.
Using entrée gives you two components of the software: a visitor-facing digital touchscreen virtual receptionist and an online dashboard.
The virtual receptionist (touchscreen) welcomes and greets visitors, tenants and even your staff with an intuitive sign in system.
The Dashboard allows you to manage your reception, tenants, rooms and hot desks more effectively. Each tenant can also be given their individual log in to manage their own visitors, contractors and staff. Giving each business and yourself as the building manager the confidence to know exactly who’s on site and when.
Get a competitive advantage with custom software developed to your exact business requirements by experts at Entrée Solutions
Create responsive applications that adapt to your business, staff and visitors’ habits. We create Software that does what you want it do!
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Legislation. It is a European Union (EU) law that came into effect on 25th May 2018. … Data subjects will now have the right to demand subject access to their personal information, and the right to demand that an organisation destroys their personal information.
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
- Purpose limitation.
- Data minimisation.
- Storage limitation.
- Integrity and confidentiality (security)
GDPR is important because it improves the protection of data subjects’ rights and clarifies what companies that process personal data must do to safeguard these rights. All companies and organisations that deal with data relating to EU and UK citizens must comply by the new GDPR
The department of Education has a toolkit for schools which guides Bursar Managers and Headteachers with the most up to date information to get compliant.